The group of participants in the project consisted of 45 young people from three European countries (Poland,Belgium and Romania) aged 14-20 interested in issues related to sport.
The project "Sport for All" focused on problems of sport, divided into following subject areas: social integration through sport, diet in sport, sport and coping with stress, limitations in sport, volunteering and rehabilitation in sport, sources of financing in sport and the dark side of sport.
General goal of the project was raising the awareness of young people about the benefits of sport to health and promoting healthy lifestyle.
Particular goals are:
-development of knowledge about sport
- learning about influence of diet on sportsmen
- learning about benefits of sport to stress reduction,
- finding the role of sport in society,
- reducing the limits, barries of sport, including social exclusion,
- geting to know about sources of financing in sport,
- learning and understanding the dark side of sport (competition fixing, doping, addiction and hooligans),
- developing team-play skills,
- developing creative activity, encouraging to activities promoting sport on a local level, encouraging appropriate social attitudes to help fighting social exclusion,
- establishing intercultural dialog between Poles, Romanians and Belgians, organisations, networking
- breaking down barriers in intercultural dialogue.
Partners in the project:
Asociatia Clubul Sportiv Experienta Multisport i DYNAMO INTERNATIONAL ASBL.
Place&date: Luzino Sport Centre, 13-19/07/2016